Beet Flow Organic – 713mg, 180 gelatine capsules
In order to order this product sale requires practitioner consultation. Please schedule a consultation prior to ordering this product.
Manufactured by Empirical Labs, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
May support optimal bile, gall bladder, and digestive function
- Beet root (Beta vulgaris) has been used as a staple food and in traditional medicine for thousands of years. This freeze-dried extract of organic beetroot contains high levels of the bioactive pigments betanin and vulgoxanthin and of the amino acid hydroxy-methyl-arginine, which account for some of its beneficial properties
- Beet root supports normal bile production and release and gall bladder function
- Many intestinal parasites may attach in the neck of the gall bladder – efficient bile flow is essential for their eradication
|Each Gelatine Capsule Contains:|
|Beta vulgaris – Beet Leaf Juice, Beet Root & Organic Beet Root Juice|
|Bile Flow: proprietary blend of Guggul, Taurine, and L-Glutamine|
* EC RDA as established in EC Directive, 90/496/EEC, 1990
* * RDA has not been established
Other ingredients: Coconut flour, gelatine (capsule), magnesium carbonate (natural flow agent for guggul extract).
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 capsule daily with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: None known at recommended dosages.
Beetroot is a food supplement, not a medicine, and is not intended to treat any disease or medical condition. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.