Xeneplex suppositories contain organic coffee and reduced glutathione. to support the body in
Xeneplex may provides all the benefits of a coffee enema and a glutathione I.V. in a suppository form and may well be suited for those suffering from chemical sensitivities.
While glutathione may support the body in dealing with metals as well as chemicals.
Ingredients: Organic coffee extract 200 mg, reduced glutathione 200 mg, magnesium di-potassium EDTA 50, organic cocoa butter.
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil.
Every day we are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals such as solvents, petrochemicals, toxic metals, pesticides and more. Glutathione may be the body's main detoxifier and is singularly responsible for dealing with these poisons.
Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
Organic Coffee Extract
Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA
Suppository Base: Cocoa Butter
Dosage and Use:
- 1 suppository every third day or as directed by your health care provider.
- For rectal use only.
- Use following a bowel movement.
- Refrigerate before using.
- To remove suppository, tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the V shaped cut at the pointed end of the suppository.
- Apply a light coating of Vaseline to the suppository before insertion.
- Insert suppository past sphincter muscle.
- Try to wait 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement.
- Broken suppositories may be reheated in their shells in a ziplock bag in warm water until melted and then reformed in refrigerator.
- Occasional air bubbles in suppository are normal and do not indicate a loss of product.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat (80°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
How To Insert Rectal Suppositories
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Prior to using/inserting suppositories, it is best to attempt to evacuate by attempting to have a bowel movement. We recommend, if possible, that the suppositories be inserted after you have attempted to move your bowels. This helps in the first of the four pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, metabolism, elimination (Hollenberg & Brody, 1998). If you chose to use a latex glove to insert the suppository, place the glove on the hand you will use to insert the suppository. Gloves are very inexpensive gloves can be purchased at most pharmacies.
- Take the suppository out of the refrigerator. The suppositories retain cold so they will be comfortable. By keeping the suppository in the refrigerator, the suppository will be hard and easier to insert. ONLY the DMSA suppository cannot be refrigerated or kept in freezer since the cold decreases potency.
- Open plastic suppository shell by pulling apart the 2 tabs located at the tapered end.
- If necessary, lubricate the suppository tip with tap water or a lubricant such as K-Y Lubricating Jelly or Vaseline.. If you do not have this lubricant, moisten the SUPPOSITORY with cool tap water. Note that after a shower, insertion is quite easy. Note that the use of the lubricating jelly and/or cool water will hasten the separation of the base material form the nutrients, and thus enhance the absorption process.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository flat side first (not the tapered end pushing with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants and 1 inch in adults. ) By inserting the flat end first retention and post insertion comfort is improved. If the suppository is not inserted past this sphincter muscle, the suppository may pop out (see below). The placing of the flat side first into the rectum triggers a reflex contraction of the rectal tissue that causes the suppository to be pulled up into the rectum where it is more comfortably retained.
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds and you are finished!
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly. If you have used a latex glove, pull the glove inside out then discard. Remember, if you have problem with retaining the suppository, a simple strategy to insure retention is to lying down for about 5-15 minutes as this will help you retain the suppository.
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.