Benefits of N Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Cream
- Delivers up to 18 times more N-Acetyl-Cysteine than the 4% that is absorbed via oral or liquid forms.
- An antioxidant and a free radical-scavenging cream and a powerful precursor in the formation of intracellular glutathione (GSH).
- Absorbs directly into the bloodstream without the degradation that is caused by oral ingestion.
- A great alternative to pill supplementation for children or adults.
- Topical absorption of nutrients avoids oral absorption issues for those with Gastric Bypass, poor diet, illness, or metabolic problems.
N-Acetyl Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from N-Acetyl Cysteine) and L-methionine from which N-Acetyl Cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process. Cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. Cysteine also helps synthesize glutathione, one of the bodys most important natural detoxifiers.
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is the acetylated form of L-cysteine, which is more efficiently absorbed and used because it may protect the cells directly.
NAC is an antioxidant and a free radical-scavenging agent that increases intracellular Glutathione (GSH), at the cellular level. NAC can act as a precursor for glutathione synthesis as well as a stimulator of the cytosolic enzymes involved in glutathione regeneration. NAC has been shown to protect against oxidative stress-induced neuronal death in cultured granule neurons.
N-Acetyl Cysteine is the more efficiently absorbed and used form of the amino acid, L-cysteine. L-cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. N-acetyl cysteine has antioxidant properties and is a glutathione precursor. In addition, N-Acetyl Cysteine is used to support bronchial health, and acne when applied directly to the affected areas.
Serving Size: 1 squirt / 1/2 teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Cream Base: Purified sterile water, PEG-sorbitan monolaurate,1,2,3 hydroxypropane, helianthus annuus seed oil, tinctorius seed oil, cocoa butter, theobroma cocoa, coconut oil, wheat germ oil, shea butter, medicina aloe, mixed phospholipids, poly-saccharide derivatives, rosemary oil extract, citrus seed extract, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, potassium sorbate, and cycloheptaamylose.
Dosage and Use:
- Spread 1-2 squeezes (185 to 370mgs of N-Acetyl-Cysteine) or as directed by healthcare professional onto clean skin.
- Zetpil advises deep penetrating cream customers, particularly men, to have an adequate amount of hairless skin area where the cream can be applied. The hair prevents the cream from being applied directly to the skin and therefore decreases the dosage which can be directly absorbed into the skin. If you are using multiple creams it not only requires more hairless areas for application, but if you have fewer hairless sites for application it requires more applications over a longer period of time. It is not advisable to apply more than one cream to any given area at the same time, and we recommend allowing an hour between applications so each can be absorbed fully.
- For Zetpil Cosmeceuticals it is advised to apply creams directly to your face, neck and hands. Other Zetpil deep penetrating creams are most effectively absorbed when applied to the inner thigh, inner arm, back, anywhere there is minimal hair growth.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
Contraindications: This product is contraindicated in patients with cancer and psoriasis. This product is contraindicated in persons with known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse effect, discontinue use and contact your healthcare provider.
- If you have diabetes and/or significant kidney or liver disease, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Although safe for children, this product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- For topical use only
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.